Henrik Jyrk is an award-winning chef based in Copenhagen. Jyrk's mission is to make quality food available to as many people as possible, with a fusion style that is a combination of modern and classic trends from Nordic to Asian countries. He does this with respect of origin and natural taste and a thorough knowledge of the high standards of the Michelin kitchen. His goal is to bring his extensive experience directly to his guests and create joy with excellent food. Here are some highlights from Henrik Jyrk’s career:
- Former co-owner and head chef at Restaurant KUL
- Winner of the 'Best Bistro' award in Denmark in 2014
- Restaurant NaesWinner of 'Best restaurant outside Copenhagen' 2018
- Former Owner and head chef at Restaurant IBU, an Asian fusion-style restaurant, based in Copenhagen
- Winner of 'Best exotic spicy restaurant in Denmark' 2018.
- Double winner of Denmark's biggest national cooking competition 'Sol over Gudhjem' 2016 & 2017
- Jyrk is also associated with the morning show ‘Go' morgen Danmark’ on TV2, where he inspires the whole of Denmark as a TV chef.
SERVICES / DINING BY JYRK
At Dining By Jyrk we provide multiple services from Private Dining to Consulting.
We deliver for all sorts of events, in different price ranges.
Whether you are looking for a more intimate atmosphere or a full-on experience,
we cater to it all.
If you have a food business and want advice from an experienced chef,
Henrik Jyrk is here to help you.
Click on the categories below to read more.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
At dining by Jyrk, I do everything I can to make sure my collaboration partners are satisfied with my work. Since 2014, I’ve provided tailored consulting for different clients from all over the world. I’ve guided them through important decisions and supported them throughout the entire process. Collaborations can be everything from creating a product for your brand to creating a unique event with your business.
See some of my collaborations bellow and feel free to contact me for an informal conversation.
Lars Holmer - Yes Chef
“We just love working with Henrik! He is always a top professional, and we really appreciate his big knowledge from working in some of the best kitchens in the world. When we are meeting with potential clients Henrik is always forthcoming and is always quick and effective in finding solutions. It is keen for us that our partners aren’t just some of the best in the business, but also that they are easy to work with and have a great personality and Henrik just hit all those parameters.”